- TIME: 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
- AUDIENCE: Entire Dental Team
- CE UNITS: 3.0
- LECTURE #: 025
- AGD CODE: 550
- MODERATORS: Dr. Keith Hollander & Dr. Lon Kessler
- Educational Grant provided by Care Credit
The patient has already chosen your practice when they contact the office. How that decision is validated is critical to the success of the patient/practice relationship. The way patients are treated during their initial contact is a defining moment in how they feel about the doctor, their treatment, and the way the practice operates. This program will teach you and your team how to be intentionally dynamic to help your practice grow and thrive.
Your team will learn how to become Patient Advocates while your clients are in their care. This course will help you increase your treatment acceptance, attract more patients and create a team that works together using everybody’s strengths.
- Create telephone skills that set you apart and inspire your patients
- Learn how to conduct a patient interview
- Acquire the skills to present treatment options
- Acquire techniques to introduce office protocols
- Learn how to overcome patient objections
- Find out how to ask the important questions – find out what ARE the important questions!
- Second District Members - FREE
- ADA Members Outside of Second District - $150
- Non-ADA Members - $250
- Staff - $90
Debra has been in dentistry over 30 years. She was a contributing editor for “Contemporary Esthetics and Restorative Practice” magazine, “Contemporary Dental Assistant” magazine and has written for several dental publications. Debra is a member of the American Academy of Dental Practice Administration and Speakers Consulting Network. She was an instructor for the Central Piedmont Community College Dental Assisting Program and a guest instructor for Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry.GO TO: Englehardt-Nash FULL DAY LECTURE #021 GO TO: Englehardt-Nash AM LECTURE #025